Valley Hope Association
Are you looking for a job with an established organization and growth potential? Valley Hope Association has been treating individuals for 46 years. We are proud of our organization and we urge you to visit our web site at www.valleyhope.org.
Valley Hope provides comprehensive substance abuse treatment programs with an emphasis on physical, spiritual and emotional recovery. We encourage our patients to participate in 12 Step programs for long term recovery from these chronic diseases. Since opening our doors in 1967, we have helped hundreds of thousands of individuals and family members find new lives free from alcohol & drugs.
We are currently recruiting for a Substance Abuse Counselor for our Boonville, Missouri residential facility. We are looking for someone with a Missouri substance abuse counseling credential, or someone who is licensed (e.g., LSW, LCSW, LPC).
Starting salary for our counselors is based on education, credentials, and experience. The starting annual salary range for credentialed substance abuse counselors is from $33-$36K. Masters level credentialed counselors starting annual salary ranges from $40-$44K per year. Valley Hope has great salary growth potential. Our experienced master level counselor’s annual salary can exceed $66K per year. In addition to the salary package, there is also an outstanding and highly competitive benefits package. The benefits package includes a portion of the health insurance, life insurance, excellent retirement, tuition reimbursement, generous personal time off, and much more.
Valley Hope is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants in recovery to apply for this position. If you are in recovery you need a minimum of two years continuous sobriety to qualify for the position.
If interested in applying for a counselor position with Valley Hope, please submit your resume and any cover materials in PDF format to email@example.com. Valley Hope is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about this position call Regina Beikman, HR Director at 785-877-5111.
The Salvation Army Midland Divisional Job Opportunity
See WWW.STL-SALVATIONARMY.ORG for more employment opportunities
Corps/Facility: Harbor Light Treatment Center
Position Title: Clinical Supervisor
Schedule: Exempt; Full-time with great benefits
Date Position Available: Now
Salary: Minimum salary for wage grade 25 is $38,158
Duties/Responsibilities: Responsible for daily oversight of treatment services in the Harbor Light treatment program as well as for the direct supervision of all clinical staff treatment program staff to include counselors, associate counselors, detox supervisor, case managers, employment specialist and treatment aides.
- Develop, implement and evaluate a clinical treatment program schedule.
- Perform counseling services to assist the program coverage as needed. Schedule and monitor program components to meet and exceed standards of care.
- Monitor all treatment program admissions and discharges.
- Distribute/collect treatment satisfaction surveys at beginning of treatment, mid-treatment and at discharge.
- Serve as liaison between Clinical, Monitoring and Food Service Departments.
- Coordinate services with community and health care agencies to provide a continuum of care.
- Respond to all program emergencies as necessary following all Harbor Light approved policies and procedures.
- Represent The Harbor Light in community functions and committees as directed by the Administrator.
- Conduct staff meetings and clinical case conferences/case reviews.
- Serve as a leader of the Quality Improvement Committee.
- Serve as a leader of the Indicators and Record Review Committee.
- Assist with the revision of the HLC police and procedure manual to ensure compliance with TSA, DMH and CARF standards.
- Assist with the writing of grants for clinical programming.
- Monitor and ensure HLC is in compliance with DMH certification standards and all contract and grant requirements.
- Perform supervisor duties to include but not limited to: Writing job descriptions and job postings; Conducting interviews; Complete hire packets; Making recommendations for hiring; Discipline as necessary; Complete 30, 60, 90 day and annual performance evaluations; Coordination vacation/time-off; Monitor time card; Schedule the treatment staff to ensure 24/7 coverage with two staff on duty for the in-patient care, including re-scheduling for call-offs and regular paid time off; Conduct weekly clinical staff meetings and supervision; Hold monthly in-service training sessions; etc.
- Train staff on HLC policies, procedures, practices, contractual compliance issues, DMH standards, TSA Social Service Standards and daily responsibilities for the position; Provide daily direction to ensure the operation of the program is structured and orderly.
- Provide consultation to each client as requested by client to resolve concerns/grievances.
- Maintain a daily roster for accurate reporting of services.
- Review and sign off on associate counselor/treatment aide daily work as needed.
- Participate in QA/QI activities including but not limited to billing reviews, conducting client file reviews, etc.
- Complete required program reports and billing reviews accurately and timely.
- Complete all documentation, reports, etc. using professional language for the field of practice.
- Review daily/weekly billing submissions for accuracy.
- Coordinate with agency staff internally and externally through email, correspondence, and phone calls on behalf of client needs and program functioning.
- Provide oversight of the in-patient living units cleanliness and maintenance, reporting all needs/concerns/issues to the maintenance department to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of the clients and units.
- Ensure substantial compliance TSA, CARF and state certification standards.
Contact Person: Captain Adam Moore
Address: 3010 Washington Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63103-1390
Phone: no phone calls please